Here are a list of reasons why having a second child will not work for us considering our current situation:
- Mommy & dad have been approved a mortgage loan
- It’s a 2 bedroom 56sq m starter home
- With all expenses considered, especially schooling etc Mom & dad will barely just keep afloat financially (we pray)
- Mom & dad will soon be able to get more adult time with each other and friends
- Mommy can continue MMA practice which includes getting her abs rapidly hit as core muscle exercise
List of how a second child will benefit us:
- Baby no.1 who is already a toddler won’t grow up a spoilt brat and/or alone
- Baby no.1 will have a sibling to laugh, fight, play, share childhood memories with
- Baby no. 2 might be a girl and offer our family diversity and give mommy more hair to brush.
- Mommy might stop holding her breathe every single darn month when ‘aunt flow’ is late
- Baby no. 2 might fill the void in mommy in daddy’s heart, as they long for a bigger family and another child to love.
If you’ve read my previous post; PCOS & Its repercussions – know that it was a false alarm. I am both relieved and disappointed. As you can probably tell; one emotion outweighs the other despite logic and ‘reason’