I just got to work and was browsing my e-mail account when I saw Tasneem’s comment. She had nominated me for this charming award because she felt that I have positively contributed to her blogging experience. I am honored and delighted that she feels this way as I too have enjoyed getting to know her by having a dialog with her through our blogs.
Personally I feel that when people take the time to comment or reply to your comments, their effort to communicate shows that they are genuine and not just here for praise or marketing.
I have grown fond of a number of bloggers and feel a special friendship with them via cyber space. Below I will list some bloggers who have positively contributed to RDMY
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family. (I didn’t specify any number, just go with those you feel deserve it.)
4. Let your Family members know you have awarded them
5. Post 7 (interesting) things about yourself.
7 Interesting things about me:
- I am sensitive to the spiritual world but am not able to control it. Sometimes it’s crazy active & I wish ‘they’ would leave me alone & sometimes it’s so absent, it feels like the spirit world doesn’t exist.
- I was accepted at an esteemed art school in the 10th grade but dropped out because I wasn’t used to travelling with public transport and often got lost. (no GPS back then!)
- I have vermiphobia. Any type of worm especially maggots, earthworms and those small black ones that randomly appear everywhere. Also ones with many legs, they absolutely freak me out to the point of nausea and hysteria. (I don’t fear snakes at all but am wary of all creatures including dogs)
- I’m known to start on projects or goals and don’t finish because after the OCD wears off I get bored with it.
- I wash my hands many, many times a day. Even if I lift a bin’s lid with my foot, I’ll go wash my hands just in case & I only believe in anti-bacterial soap.
- I can be very nasty and judgmental but I keep that part of myself suppressed.
- I may come across as pompous the first time we meet but that’s only because I’m so shy I don’t know what to say, so I just stand there and smile. It’s easier if the person I meet is chatty though.
Thank you to everyone who follows my blog and is kind enough to comment or ‘like’ my posts. I really appreciate you all 🙂